Monday, September 14, 2009

Evan's First Birthday Invite

I can't believe that I am already working on Evan's first birthday invites. Has it really been almost year since his birth? It goes by so quickly.

This morning, I sat down and made a template. I love overalls. After two girls in dresses, it is fun to FINALLY have a little guy that I can dress in overalls and little striped shirts. So I thought it was appropiate to make his invites.....OVERALLS!


Here's the backside of his overalls....

Here's his little striped shirt.....

Here's the outfit....



I mean invite.... :)


RECIPE
CS: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
DSP: Parisian Breeze
Stampin' Write Marker: Chocolate Chip
Punches: Small ticket, square and small star punches,

old SU! buttons

9 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern for this? I'm with LNS so if you do, you could share with all of us. I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I am always looking for cute baby boy cards and this is perfect. If you have a pattern to share I would love it. I too am on LNS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, these are absolutely adorable!!! I have my first grandson whom I have seen wearing something very similar to these. May I case please? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable, I could also see it working for a girl, just change around a few things. You are really talented. If you don't mind would you please share that recipe, I would love to have it. Thanks in advance.

    Trish in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your overall invite is so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you happen to have a pattern for this card that you would be willing to share? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic :) Love this.

    Like everyone else, do you have a template to share pretty please?

    Thanks,

    Alex from England x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. https://birthdaypartyplanner.co.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...