Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Template for Baby Boy Overalls


Many of you asked for a template for the overalls to use to create your own cards. Honestly, I'm lacking much in the way of computer skills. If you right click on the jpeg and save it to your computer. I hope you can open it using Word and enlarge it. *crossing my fingers*
TIPS and TRICKS:
The pockets are just the small tag punch and star punches w/ a little faux stitching--I should have used a ruler! :) The cuffs are just strips of CS glued on and then trimmed to fit.
When I made the overalls, I did not cut the neck out of the shirt free hand, I used a circle punch. Also, when I cut out the bibs, I did not cut the notch out for the crotch of the pants--I waited until I folded the CS in half so it would be even. Finally, I did not cut out the neck of the bibs, I punch it using the SU! square punch.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wendy,
    woooooooooooooow, very nice and so sweet.
    LG Gaby aus Germany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...