Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two must CASE cards...

I've been CASEing! Here are two cards that I thought needed to be CASEd.

I needed a simple QUICK card for my 16 year old nephew. (When I saw this card by Lisa Vale, I knew that I had to CASE.) His birthday is the same day as mine.....so I had to get out my belated birthday wishes stamp. Someday, I will get all the cards out on time!

Recipe:

Stamps: Party Hearty

CS: Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Kraft

DSP: Parisian Breeze

INK: Baja Breeze, Close To Cocoa

ACCESSORIES: linen thread, needle, paper piercer, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

This second card is an example of faux stitching and faux layering. The original by Miss Boo a/k/a jen70 on SCS is amazing. She did more faux stitching--making swirls and adding punched flowers. I am not that talented. If you have ANY TIPS how to stitch the swirls onto a card, PLEASE share! I would love to know.....




Recipe:

Stamp Set: Petal Pizzazz

CS: Certainly Celery, Whisper White

INK: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst and Regal Rose

ACCESSORIES: post-it notes, dimensionals, mat pack and paper piercer

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for an easy male card and this is great. Will case this one. I don't have that stamp, but I am sure I have something that will work. Love both of the cases!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...