Thursday, December 10, 2009

Inspiration In Action Weekend Sketch Challenge - IA113

I don't do many sketch challenges, but thought I would try out this challenge when I seen Gretchen Barron's beautiful creations using it.


If you would like to participate in this challenge, go to Gretchen's BLOG.
Here's her sketch:





Here's my attempt:











Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Season of Joy
CS: Old Olive, Real Red and Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Dashing DSP (retired), Always Artichoke Ribbon, dimensionals, scallop edge punch and Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wendy -- ohh and awe!!! I love what you did with layering the trees and stamping off and with the debossed side on the Petals-a-plenty! Very nice! Great job with this week's sketch challenge on Inspiration in Action. I hope you'll play along again soon! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...