Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's a Herringbone Christmas


I have been a member of Technique Junkies for many years now. It is the greatest newsletter and online source for stampers that want to bump their cards up just a notch and definitely a great tool for demonstrators like myself. I love to wow my customers with a technique that they haven't seen. This card was so easy and so fun--I can't wait to teach them how to make a "Herringbone Christmas Card" themselves. If you would like to know more about Technique Junkies, you can visit the website at http://www.techniquejunkies.com/..... tell Pat I sent ya! :)
The BEST thing about this card--all scraps! Yep, I had a lot of misc. laying around on the table and just starting cutting strips for the card and WAH-LAH! LOL
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Chocolate Chip
CS: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Finial Press Embossing Folder, Signo Gel Pen, Lots of Tags die cut, scallop border edge punch, anywhere glue stick (carpet tape was recommended, but a girls gotta work w/ what she has)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 14. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...