Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ornament Bags




Every year at my Mom's Christmas, we exchange Christmas Tree Ornaments. I love seeing all the unique decorations. I'm setting all the ornaments aside for Dani now. Our tree could never hold all the ornaments that we have received and bought over the years and next year she will be graduating from high school and soon she will be decorating a tree in her own home. (Where does time go?)

I had a few inexpensive brown handled bags on hand just screaming to be decorated.
What is more appropriate for an ornament exchange than ORNAMENTS?! LOL I managed to make all 5 bags I needed while Evan napped. YEA!


Thank you for all your well wishes, thoughts and prayers for Evan. He is doing really well and we are headed back to the Children's Hospital tomorrow for his post surgery appointment. Hopefully, we will learn that the surgery was a success and everything will get back to normal. I love quiet and normal....it's great for stamping. :)
Bag Recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Season of Joy (sentiment)
CS: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Certainly Celery (and DSP) and Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery
Accessories: bags (Walmart), Ornament Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Gold Cord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...