Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Woven Wreath Ribbon Card


I absolutely loved making these wreaths using Stampin' Up! ribbon. They look hard, but they aren't. Actually, I have dial-up and by the time the video tutorial was done loading to make the wreath--I had one done. LOL

The tutorial is on Lynn Pratt's Blog. It's awesome! Thanks for sharing, Lynn!

Making elegant looking cards is VERY HARD for me so this card was a challenge to assemble. I like to make kids cards/cute cards. I was cruising along pretty well until I came to a bow for the wreath. Many disregarded bows later, I have a ribbon cinched w/ gold cord at the top of my wreath. :) I like the simplicity plus my bows were pretty sad. :)
Card Recipe:
CS: Gold, Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Ink: Always Artichoke
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Accessories: 1/4" Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, gold cord, gold brads, Real Red 5/8" ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...