Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dani and Evan

Today, I was creating with my Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio. I know that I have talked about two of my children on my blog occasionally, but feel that I have neglected to tell you about oldest daughter, Dani. She and Evan are 16 years and 17 days apart in age, but I have to tell you that I was amazed that from the very start she has taken to the little guy. And as you can see from the photos, he is quite fond of her as well.
I have a lot of pictures of Dani as a little girl, but as she got older she wasn't quite as into posing for photos as I would've liked so it is a rare occasion I get pictures of her to share.
Well the nice thing about Evan is he is a great distraction and I took advantage of that and got some really priceless photos to keep and share.
MDS is going to be a lifesaver. Dani graduates high school in 13 months. Yikes! Where did that time go? Anyway, I have a lot of scrapbooking I would like to finish before then. I know that this page was made in about 5 minutes so if I sit down and sneak a couple in here and there it won't take long to make an album just for her. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...