Saturday, May 22, 2010

From Our Hearts

I went through my stash of cards in basement and decided it was time to thin out old swap cards, outdated cards and well just all the excess that has been building up.

I heard of a great organization called From Our Hearts (http://www.fromourhearts.info) in my LateNightStampers group. They send thousands of cards over to our troops so that the soldiers can stay in touch w/ their families. If you interested in sending out cards for the troops, please don't hesitate. It's such a great feeling to know that these cards will be used by those fighting for freedom.

After weeding through I came up with 125 cards to send to From Our Hearts. They also told me never to worry about a card being 'not good enough'. They have a great group of ladies in Topeka Kansas that revamp them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...