Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's Forecast

Today it is sunny and warm in Wisconsin. I have been busy hanging out LOADS and LOADS of laundry. My daughters cleaned there bedrooms and blessed me with enough laundry to keep me busy today. While hanging out clothes I noticed that the dandelions are in full bloom! :) Our lawnmower has decided that it is going to work part-time so our crop of dandelions are THRIVING! Hopefully soon, my husband will fix the lawnmower or break down and replace it. Between dandelions this month and asian beetles last month, I feel like we are being invaded!


This week is another color challenge over at Krista's Cards & Things Challenge Blog. This week is a perfect excuse to use your Cottage Wall dsp! *wink*

Here's my card for this week:

I used up some of my Cottage Wall scraps and some odds and ends off my Stampin' table. I love the little curly label punch tab sticking out w/my message stamped on it! :)

Card Recipe:

Cardstock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White

DSP: Cottage Wall

Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, For All You Do

Accessories: Circle #2, Circle Scissors Plus, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Curly label punch, Big Shot, Rhinestone Brads, Scallop Border Punch, Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. this is a great card wendy-love the paper -it's so rich looking and how your sentiment is peeking out at the bottom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...