Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cards & Things Challenge 34

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing Memorial Day weekend. The Hawkinson's helped my friend, Stacy move, planted garden and flowers, built a wall in the garage with a gate so that Evan can't fall down the stairs, dropped off a couple graduation cards, attended the Memorial Day ceremony in Argyle, cleaned house, etc. etc. etc. Now doesn't that SOUND RELAXING!

I'm so glad it's Tuesday! It's time for another one of Krista's Challenges over at Cards & Things. What a great way to get back into stamping after a LONG weekend....
Here's this week's color challenge #34
I had a blast with this card:
It was great not having the option of using DSP--I love making my own backgrounds and wrapping it up with a pretty bow. :)




Card Recipe:
Stamps: All Holiday, Greenhouse Garden, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Passion, Only Orange
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Only Orange
Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots and Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Wendy. Love the background paper you made, and how you repeated the flowers behind the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing because I just commented on the 3x3 purse being gorgeous and now I see where it was inspired from. This is even more lovely w/the satin ribbon and sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...