Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best Mom in the WHOLE WORLD

Yes, that is my title for the day. I'm the "Best Mom in the WHOLE WORLD"! You may be wondering how one acquires this title. You make them a rag bag! Although with a 12 year old girl nothing is guaranteed. It's pretty touchy and depends on the day. I step softly and carry a big stick (for my own protection) most days. Honestly, Riley Kate is pretty good and asks for little which is why this is so much fun.

Riley Kate LOVES Scooby Doo. For years and years now we have collected all things Scooby. I thought it would be a short phase--I was wrong. Anyway, last Sunday Riley Kate rode along w/ me to JoAnn Fabrics and found this cute Scooby material. She instantly wanted it and I have been promising her that after I got my 100 things to do list complete, I would make her a bag.

Well you know what, those 100 things to do are still on the list and I have one happy little girl. I made her own rag bag. She's already talking about gym clothes and sleep overs and all the things she can use her bag for. Thank goodness it's washable!
Here's a close up of Riley Kate's material. He's kinda cute if you like animated talking Great Danes. Sorry for the thread pieces. It was fresh off the sewing machine. :)
Here's the outside:
Here's the inside:

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you are such a good mommy to put your 100 thing to do list aside and make this for her! She may not out grow Scooby - LOL! - I have a friend in her 40's and she loves Scooby. She does not have everything Scooby, but when I am at a loss as to what to get her, Scooby always comes to the rescue - LOL!

    Cynthia Ferenz
    Proud Parent of 2 Soldiers and Grandma to 1 adorable Grandson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...