Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ketchup--Food or Fingerpaint

Evan has a new love--ketchup. Ketchup makes all foods worthy of eating. Without it, few foods will make it into this toddler's tummy. Evan loves to dunk his fries and hamburger in ketchup.
He loves to run his finger through the ketchup and lick it off. BUT most of all, Evan loves to fingerpaint with the ketchup. He made a lot of abstract art on his highchair tray during lunch today. Some moms would say he's simply playing with his food, but how can you be sure? Picasso could have gotten his start w/ ketchup art. LOL

Shameless product plug......
Do you like the colors I used? I didn't think of it on my own. (yep, I'm strong enough to admit this. LOL) I used the COOLEST NEW TOOL that Stampin' Up! has in their 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalog--The Color Coach! It is awesome. I would highly recommend to everyone that does any kind of scrapbooking, papercrafting or cardmaking.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely a wonderful keepsake and page. I love the way you put it together. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page--I love the color combination! I'm sure Picasso would have approved of ketchup as a medium.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...