Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Tuesday morning! Back to school shopping is in full swing at our house. It has been an expensive couple weeks getting my girls ready to go back to school. I think we are finally ready (crossing my fingers). If you are financially challenged like me right now there is a challenge going on over at Krista's Cards & Things that is just for you. It's a sketch challenge and it's free! LOL Why not take a couple minutes away and play along this week? :)



My stash of little boy cards was running low and I thought it was time to pull out some of my old NON-SU! stamps and blow the dust off of them. I had a good time pulling my drawers open and looking at all the stamps I forgot I had. I found this little bunny--he's a perfect little guy to hold up a cupcake for some little birthday boy.


Stamps: Non-SU!
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White and Bashful Blue
Stampin' Write Markers: Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, More Mustard, Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Blushing Bride
DSP: Celebrations
Accessories: Dimensionals, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...