Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet Little Skunk

It's time for a TERRIFIC color challenge over at Krista's Cards & Things. This week's colors were so much fun to work with!
Go on over and play along.....


I had a great time stamping after I decided what stamp set I was going to use. I think choosing the stamp set I will be using for my challenge cards is the hardest part! :) I have a few new sets from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, but none of them spoke to me like this little skunk! There's something about this sweet skunk that makes me smile everytime I see him. Isn't he adorable?!

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Pun Fun

Ink: Basic Black

Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumbcake, Not Quite Navy, Rose Red and Bashful Blue

DSP: Rose Red (this DSP is retired, but there is GORGEOUS brand spankin' new DSP in the catalog)

Accessories: Sewing Machine and Thread, Word Window Punch, Aqua Painters, Watercolor Crayons, Non-SU! colored pencil (cheapy brand from my kid's school leftovers!), Gamsol, Dimensionals, Not Quite Navy Brads, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and a Glue Dot (good grief that's a LONG LIST!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...