Monday, September 20, 2010

Cupcake Tag

Krista has one of the neatest sketches on her challenge blog this week. I was so excited about giving this sketch a try. Other than Elmo and Cookie Monster, I don't think I have ever made a round card! :)

If you would like to play along w/ this sketch, click here.

I have had the cute little cupcake die for my Big Shot for a long time and never used it for a cupcake. Now there is an adorable heart and flower that comes w/ the cupcake that I have used when making little girl cards. BUT today, I made the cupcake! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is so easy to run through the Big Shot and voila instant goodie. :)

I decided that it is time to start thinking about all those friends of Riley Kate's that are having birthdays in the next month. Rather than a card, I made a cupcake gift tag.



Here it is opened up. We can clip it right to the gift bag.



Tag Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Party Hearty, All Holidays
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, So Saffron, Blushing Bride
DSP: Pawsitively Prints II
Ink: Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Hole Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, sponge, Big Shot, Big Bold Cupcake Sizzlits, So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain (retired), O-ring

2 comments:

  1. Your round card is adorable!!! That would be so cute dangling off a gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.Nicely done and would be perfect for anyones Birthday just change it a bit for male/ female. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...