Monday, September 27, 2010

Frank Happy

It was a productive weekend and hopefully the start of a productive week at our house. I cleaned my Stampin' Room. The table was once again stacked high and I had about a 2" x 3" spot to stamp. It really wasn't working anymore. I lost many embellishments in the stacks. It was nice to recover them and put everything away. I can't wait to go down and make a mess again. LOL

This week there's a new sketch challenge over at Krista's Cards & Things Challenge Blog.
C'mon over and play along! It's a great week to turn over a new leaf--being it's the first full week of Fall. :)


While the sketch is new, I used all RETIRED stamps and DSP.
I had to mount the Hey, Ghoul Friend set just so I could use this cute little guy. Can you believe I never mounted him?? I think he's so cute--well as cute as Frankenstein can be.
Here he is close up......
awwwww! He's so happy.....
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hey, Ghoul Friend, Halloween Backgrounds, Bitty Boos (all retired)
DSP: Halloween Night (retired)
Cardstock: Watercolor paper, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Vintage Violet (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Old Olive, Vintage Violet (retired)
Accessories: 1" & 1 1/4" circle punches, aqua painters and non SU frame die.



1 comment:

  1. So cute.
    I know what you mean about getting lost in your own space. I have to stop and clean ALL the TIME just find what I just had in my hand! Too funny........but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...