Friday, September 3, 2010

Sweet Little One

My new great niece, Shannon . I think she is just the most gorgeous baby.


I have a request. My niece, Lindsey and baby Shannon had to say good-bye to Shannon's daddy last night. He will spend the next month at Fort McCoy and then will be deployed to Afghanistan for the next year. Ryan, Shannon's daddy, was allowed to be home for 48 hours for his daughter's birth.

Lindsey just turned 20 yesterday, has a brand new baby and a husband that will be gone for the next year.
If you could send her a card congratulating her on the new baby or a thinking of her while Ryan is away I would really appreciate it and so would she.

Please email me at stampiepoo@gmail.com and I will send you her address.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...