Friday, October 8, 2010

Autumn Spice Test Tube

I love the Autumn Spice dsp (item #120808) in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I think it's so rich and pretty and it matches the Holiday M&Ms perfectly. :) It seemed like a perfect excuse to use my brand new test tubes. I bought a few of them in a bulk buy on the SeaSideCrafts yahoo group. I saved a little money which is nice because Evan ALWAYS needs diapers and I can always think of more stamps I would like from Stampin' UP! LOL

I added a couple leaves from the Day of Gratitude stamp set (item #121148 clear) also in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It coordinated with the Autumn Spice dsp. I didn't think I need this set. Now I am looking forward to making as many cards and projects as I can before winter comes.
But I'm sure I will have another favorite for the winter months. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great project! I really like those leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you share where I find the SeaSideCrafts yahoo group. I went o yahoo groups and there wasn't a seaside crafts. I would like to get some of the test tubes

    thank you
    msmith1924

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...