Monday, October 25, 2010

A Simple Boy Card

It's a new week and time for another Cards & Things Challenge. It's a color challenge and just in time--I need some boy cards. When I looked at this color combination I instantly thought boy.
And when I think boy--I think EXTREME. Evan is extremely fun, extremely demanding and extremely cute (but I am the mom so I may be a little bias). Extreme Elements is my "go to set" for boys.
Happy Second Birthday, Evan! ♥ Love, Mom

Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, On Your Birthday

Cardstock and Ink: River Rock, Basic Gray and Night of Navy

Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Crop a Dile, Star Punch and Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Very nice masculine card!! Those are usually so hard to do!! We're used to doing frilly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Wendy! Congrats to Evan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Boys can be so hard to stamp for. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...