Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thanksgiving Card

I started out CASEing one of my favorite stampers, Mary Brown, but found out that I am not an expert at cutting out leaves and arranging them beautifully on the front of my card. My card has leaves randoming stamped in the background.
I really like the way it turned out--although cut out, beautifully arranged leaves would have been nice. LOL

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive
Accessories: wide oval punch, pumpkin pie 1/4" grosgrainm eyelet border punch, Big Shot, elegant lines embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just as pretty!! I love how you arranged the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...