Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Color Purple

I'm sorry...these are not great pictures. This bag is TRUE Crayola Crayon Purple. My camera does not like the color purple. I tried to take pictures inside, outside, with flash, without flash, by a window, near a door, no lights on, all lights on... there was just no good place. :(
Maybe that is one reason I rarely use purple for card making--or maybe it's because purple is not one of my favorite colors. Perhaps you can tell that I like pink. lol

Anyway, this bag is for Kari, she is turning 13 years old this week and purple IS her favorite color.

This bag is 3 squares by 3 squares on the front and then it is 3 squares x 2 squares on the sides and bottom. It is a great size for sleepovers, Phy. Ed. or TRICK OR TREATING. Awhile back I made a bag for another one of Riley Kate's friend, Chelsea. She used her bag to carry her Halloween Loot. :)
Here's a close up of the fabric I used.
Riley Kate's bag has been a hit with all of her friends. She has polled every girl in her 7th grade class on what their favorie color is so I see LOTS of bag making during this school year.
Bag Supplies:
Cotton Batting, Fabric, Thread, pins, Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Scissors and Chipboard (for making a sturdy bottom)

1 comment:

  1. Well I love no I am obsessed with purple.. this is just to cute I would love to see how you made this as I am not much into sewing. Anyway I love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...