Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mr. Penguin meets MDS

Mr. Penguin comes back for a visit, but he's a little more "high tech" this year.
Today, I sat down and played w/ My Digital Studio and challenged myself to make a card. I LOVE punch cards that I see on everyone's blogs, but I myself am not very imaginative. I thought I would try out someone familar--like Mr. Penguin and see if I could get him made. Well... I did pretty good, but I could not figure out how to connect his ear muffs. LOL. I guess Mr. Penguin glues them on. :)



Supplies: My Digital Studio--yep, that's it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Now that is cute!!! Boy the things you can do with it ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute! You definitely have a good eye for the color combos and technique:) Good luck and have fun at your Stampin' party...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...