Monday, January 10, 2011

I Love You....

I spent all day Sunday cleaning my Stampin' Room.  It's been months since I have had more than a few inches of clean space to stamp. I cleaned off my table, the counter and the closet,  organized my ribbon, punches and scraps and even vacuumed the carpet.   WOW!  It was like a new room.  Now my DH can stop shaking his head every time he walks in when I'm trying to stamp in my 3" x 3" space that was clean on my table.  It felt so good to get it cleaned up that I had to sit down and mess it up a bit. 

 This week Krista has a new sketch challenge over at the Cards & Things Challenge blog.  I love this challenge.  I was so ready for another sketch challenge.  It's great to get those creative juices flowing. 

Here's the sketch!  Doesn't it look like a good one?  :)

Here's my card...
I was so excited to finally use this little girl. 
She is just too sweet!

 


I added some faux stitching w/ my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker




 

Using my sewing machine, I ran a running stitch through my Daffodil Delight Ribbon and give it a pull and scrunched my ribbon.




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Three Little Words
CS: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Staz On, Soft Suede
DSP: Brights Stack
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, aqua painter, sewing machine, daffodil delight taffeta ribbon, Cherry Cobbler marker, daffodil delight brads, heart punch, glass mat, circle scissors plus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...