Thursday, January 27, 2011

Southwestern Wisconsin

This week's challenge at Late Night Stampers is to do a project on 'Where you Live'. I went through the Stampin' Up! catalog and I didn't see any Packer or cheese sets.  Although I did see one little beer stamp and a cow, but it wasn't a Holstein. Obviously this was another good reason to use My Digital Studio.  :)

 I went outside and took pictures while Evan napped. Yep, these are what Lafayette County, Wisconsin looks like today.  :)  It had snowed earlier in the morning and was still pretty cloudy.  There is nothing prettier than a fresh snow over the countryside.

About my photos....
Top:  This is the view from our deck look down over the valley.
Bottom Left: My favorite little tree by the garden. 
Bottom Middle: Rosie (sheep) and Ringo (the naughty pygmy goat)
Bottom Right: Our barn.  The home to about 15 barn cats, 1 horse and 1 lazy dog.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy: You seriously make me homesick. I know exactly where Blachardville is (in fact I wanted to buy a house out there - so I could say my kids were raised in Blanchardville...ended up being to far to drive to Madison every day). We lived in Madison for MANY YEARS and raised our kids - then moved out to Arizona where it's warm and sunny. Thanks for sharing your Wisconsin pictures with all of us.....it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, What a beautiful scrapbook page! I've just ordered the MDS and your page makes me even more anxious to start working with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...