Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Friends

Here's a quick little card I made while Evan was napping.  I had a few watercolored images leftover that I had never used on my table.  What better time to use them, right?  :)  I used the colors from the Pawsitively Prints DSP when I watercolored the image so I went and found a couple scraps of dsp.  Like I said--quick.  I love spending naptime in my stampin' room.

Tomorrow we are expecting snow again in Wisconsin. I hope we get enough for my husband to go snowmobiling.  He's only been out once this year and I would like him to get to go again.  Cross your fingers that we get the 5" instead of the 3".  I know that's just crazy to be wishing for snow, but hey I love him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...