Thursday, January 6, 2011

Testing it out...

I have found a couple more uses for MDS.  As if I need another excuse to use it.  :)  I bought the Friends 24/7 stamp set shortly after it came out.  I loved the look of it, but honestly I have had zero success making an actual card w/ it.  So today, I went to work with it on MDS.  Well after a few color changes and some other modifications, I came up w/ a sympathy card. 


Another great use for MDS.  When I'm craving some snackies, I have decided that rather than raiding the fridge, I would work on a project instead.  You know that dreaded New Year's Resolution to lose weight? Well I made my resolution to lose 111 in 2011 along w/ another stamper, Tana Conley.  So far so good, I'm down 6 pounds.
LOL.. who know MDS was good for weight loss?   It really is a must have! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the card! Better yet - love how you turned MDS into a weight loss tool. Fabulous idea - I am going to use it.

    Congratulations on losing 6! pounds.Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...