Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weight Loss Ticker

If you haven't been to my blog for awhile or this is your first time visiting, maybe you noticed my weight loss ticker.  This year I'm working on a healthier Wendy.  My goal is to lose 111 in 2011.  Yes, it's a pretty hefty goal.  I'm pretty confident that if I eat right and exercise it will come off again.  Again?  Yes, again!  In the 9 months before I got pregnant w/ my son, Evan I lost 123#.  I found this great FREE weight loss site called Sparkpeople. It really is the most terrific place to lose weight. There are a lot of tool, nutritional and exercise trackers, blogs and a large community.  There's even stampers there!  :)   You can look me up  if you would like here's my page

 I did well the first 6 months or so after Evan was born and then my weight went up, up, UP!  It has been a stressful couple years at the Hawkinson house and I have decided that it's time for me to stamp more and eat less.  I know stamping makes me feel good and dragging around this extra weight does not.

Oh and I joined the local Biggest Loser Challenge last week.  Tonight was my first weigh in...  -2.8#.  I will take it!  :) 
Anyway, I know it's not stamping, but I thought I would share a little about me...  :)

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiration you are! Don't you just love Biggest Loser!!??
    Keep up the great work! Those minuses add up just as fast as the pluses!
    You go girl and keep up that great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...