Monday, March 21, 2011

Friends

 I can't believe how fast the last week has past by.  Last Thursday Terry had hernia surgery and I have been his nursemaid for the last few days.  He started out with a lot of pain, but seems to be doing a little better now.  It's amazing how little I get done with him home, science fair projects and Evan.  LOL

I did take some time out this morning after Evan's Speech Therapist left to play along with Krista's Card & Things Sketch Challenge this week.  I love the squares--it was a lot of fun!




This is a birthday card for my friend, Wendy. She will be celebrating her birthday on Thursday. :)




My card is a 4 1/2" square. 
Stamp: Just Believe
DSP: Elegant Soiree
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, So Saffron
Punches:  Non-SU scallop and circle, SU 1 1/4" square
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Sponge, Non-SU vintage brad, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...