Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Little Something Sweet

Happy Thursday!  It's a very overcast day in Southwestern Wisconsin. The local weather channel has predicted some freezing rain overnight tonight.  I could complain about that, but I have decided that winter storms mean more stamping time for me.  I'm preparing for Hostess Club on Tuesday and a workshop on Wednesday.  :)  I'm excited.  I enjoy getting together with all the other stampers.

Wednesday, I'm doing a workshop for a nice group of ladies. 
Here are the gifts for anyone that books a party with me.   They are simple, but everyone loves chocolate right?! (Plus I really need to get the chocolate out of my house--it calls to me!)
 I used the little For You stamp from the Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration set.  This little stamp is my favorite of all the SAB stamps this year.  I think it's adorable. I used my Garden Green and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers and inked the stamp directly.  I cut out the image w/ the 1 3/8" circle punch and mounted it on a Garden Green scallop circle.



I made a small hole just big enough to get my ribbon through.  Going from the back of the scallop circle I inserted both ends of the ribbon and slide the ribbon over the test tube.  I cinched the ribbon and tied a quick knot.  Clip your ends.  Easy Peasy!  :)
 
Yummmmm.....  it looks good enough to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Wendy -saw this over on SUDSOL and had to come over and see it closer. I love this simple but yet has a W)W factor to it -How nice it would be to give to a coworker that needs a little pick-up or a neighbor that chased your garbage can down the street due to the high winds :-) Thanks for sharing and giving your "recipe"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. Where did you get your test tubes? bemjar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...