Monday, March 28, 2011

Real Men...

...can handle a little pink! 

This week's challenge over at Cards & Things just screamed Extreme Skateboard to me.  I don't know why these crazy notions pop into my head, but I had to make a masculine card using these colors. 

 Here's my card!  This is also the sketch from Mojo Monday. I have never participated in their challenges but I thought this would be a fun one to try. :)




I think it turned out pretty good and most guys wouldn't be too upset about the Pink Pirouette in the background.  Can you find it?  It's subtle, but it is stamped back there twice.  :)


Here's a close-up.  There's pink in that thar left hand top corner!!!!  LOL
I think I know just the 'cool guy' for this card. 

8 comments:

  1. this is fantastic...great details and style and yes real men should be able to handle a little pink...hehehehe...have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love that you were able to make a masculine card with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Wendy!!! I love extreme stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love how you snuck that pink in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This car is really nice I think the pink worked out fine Thank you for sharing
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so rare to see male oriented cards, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! this is stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...