Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sweet & Sour Nuggets

It's Sunday and I'm ready for Monday.  Weekends are just crazy around our house and more so this weekend. Last night, Terry's pain finally got to him and he asked me to take him into the ER.  He has been complaining of stomach pain now for a couple weeks. I was relieved to find out that it's nothing too serious.  He has a hernia and will need surgery to repair it.  I'm not excited about him needing surgery, but I'm glad it is somewhat of an 'easy fix'. 
We walked into the ER at 11pm last night and walked out this morning at a little after 4am.  Dani babysat Evan and Riley Kate who were both fast asleep when we left.  Needless to say, Evan thought nothing of being up a little before 7am.  I'm too old for all nighters-it is official.  LOL

Today, I made a door prize for Wednesday's workshop.  I bought these nugget tins (also my test tubes) through SeasideCrafts Bulk Buy group.  They make some pretty prizes.


This is a simple prize. 

Recipe:
Sweet & Sour Speciality DSP, Rose Red CS, Eyelet Border Punch, Afterthoughts (hostess set), Rose Red ink, Very Vanilla CS and Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...