Monday, April 11, 2011

Fundamental Job

Sunday was absolutely gorgeous here in Wisconsin.  I loved 80+ degrees for the first time this year.  I washed all the bedding and hung it out on the line.  I am one of those strange few that loves to hang out laundry.  How can you not?  It smells so good and it's a great excuse to go outside when you are cleaning.  :)
Last night, we had the windows in our bedroom cracked.  I don't think I have slept that well in months.  The frogs were singing, the wind was blowing---ahhhhh  there is nothing like Spring.

Yesterday afternoon was Riley Kate's Spring Concert. I love to go to hear her sing and play the trumpet.  She received her awards and certificates for Band and Choir along w/ Solo and Ensemble.  She was up on the stage grinning like crazy.  She received two certificates and 4 metals (2 silver and 2 gold).  I was so happy for her. She worked hard and it's nice to see her rewarded for the time she spent practicing.

I spent a little time playing along with Krista's Cards & Things Challenge.  This week is a color challenge.  I really like this color combination. They are three of my favorite SU! colors.


This week I decided to do something different for the challenge.  I wanted to share a My Digital Studio project.  I made this scrapbook page after seeing this quote in a forward I received from my Mother-in-Law.  It so described Evan.  He may not rule the entire universe YET, but he certainly has taken control of our household.  He is really perfecting being a 2 year old. This old mom is tired already and we aren't even halfway through 2!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...