Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 Summer Mini Catalog and Drawing

It's here and it's awesome!  I have a lengthy list of wants.  Somehow Stampin Up! always has something great that I just have to have.  Here's a copy of the Summer Mini for you to browse through.....


Download: 2011 Summer Mini Catalog PDF
Download: 2011 Summer Mini Catalog Stampin Supplies PDF
Download: Spanish Sets
Download: 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog Carryover Products



If you put in a $50 order (before s/h & tax) through my ONLINE STORE or contacting me by phone or email, I will put your name in a drawing to win a free stamp set. For every $50 you spend your name will be entered again.  If you name is drawn, you can choose from the stamp sets I have remaining each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...