Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scrapbook Contest

It is going to be extremely busy between now and Sunday morning preparing graduation food and having Dani's party on Saturday.  I haven't forgotten about the graduation card or the watercoloring tutorial. I promise that when I get a couple minutes I will work on getting them made and added to my blog. 

Createforless on Facebook is having a scrapbook contest.  I added 3 of my MDS layouts to the contest.  I am extremely happy that I have a few likes since I don't really consider myself a scrapbooker.
If you would like to go and vote for Evan's layouts, please do.  Here's the link to Createforless.  You have to 'LIKE' Create for Less before you can vote.

The Greatest Gift and A Child's Eyes are doing pretty well....
The Fundamental Gifts is....well....doing..  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...