Monday, September 26, 2011

3 Little Bats

Today was one of those cold, rainy,  fall days that are only good for sleeping and stamping. Fortunately, Krista made a brand new sketch to keep me stamping!  :)
If you would like to play along this week with us, here's Krista's Cards & Things Challenges.


This weather reminds me of Halloween.  Although the last few years, we have had nice weather for the kids to go trick or treating. I still am haunted by Halloweens past where we had to wear hats, winter jackets and mittens. 
 For my challenge card this week, I chose the Batty for You stamp set.  I dug out those googlie eyes that I KNEW I needed for a future project.  I need to remember to mention this to my husband.  He was doubting my NEED when I purchased them.  LOL  I have all kinds of craft supply NEEDS.   Can you relate?



Here they are up close!  They are 5mm in case you have a NEED.  I attached them w/ 2 way glue. 

If you would like to make these cards here's the supply list:

Stamp Set: Batty for You
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Stampin' Write Basic Black Marker
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Owl Punch (great for small circles), 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Square Punches, 2 Way Glue (always nice to have), Dimensionals, Frightful Sight dsp

Order now from my online store!

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card! I'm a sucker for googlie eyes and love the double stripe of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...