Monday, September 19, 2011

Christmas is coming...

There's 96 days until Christmas. Oh my!  It's time for me to start thinking about goodies, gifts, and most importantly Christmas Cards.  I have decided to clean out some of my Christmas sets that I have used in the past and sell them.  I have purchased a couple new sets this year and my shelf runneth over.  LOL

 I thought I would give you the option to buy them from my blog before I post them to Ebay on October 1st. **Shipping (only to the US) will be $4.95 for a flat rate envelope +$2 each additional set.

 Tag Line, mounted, like new $12.00 SOLD


 The Snowflake Spot, mounted, mounted, minor staining $10.00 SOLD

 Season's Greetings, mounted, minor staining $12.00  SOLD

 Little Layer's II, mounted, minor staining $3.00


Holiday Blocks, mounted, like new  $4.00

1 comment:

  1. Hurrrrree!!! I am also waiting for Christmas... I love that day very much... Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...