Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Time...

I can't believe that the summer past by so quickly, but I am really excited about the start of some things... 

The first thing that I am excited about is the return of the Cards & Things Challenges.  If you are a new follower to my blog, once a week I will show you my entry for Krista's sketch/color challenge. 

This week, Krista has a BOLD color challenge for us. It is a great jumpstart for my sluggish mojo that is still in summer mode.  


Here's my card.  I made this card with teenage girls in mind.  What do you think?

I used Love & Care Level 2 hostess set from the recently retired Summer Mini. If you take a peek through the current Idea Book & Catalog, there are A LOT of flowers that would work great for this card.

The sentiment is a Hostess Set from the new Catalog called Happy Birthday Wishes. With the new Hostess program they are available to anyone (yep, there is a price after each one) or you could just contact me and have your own workshop and earn it.  ;)


It's also time for TOMATOES!  Riley Kate and I spent Labor Day canning tomatoes.  We put up 34 quarts.  I can't hardly wait until our first cool fall day to make a pot of chili!  Okay--maybe I can wait! Brrrrrr!  What are your favorite cold weather comfort foods? Do you preserve fruits and veggies?


Also, I have spots open for my ribbon shares.  Please contact me if you are interested.


1/8" Taffeta -2 spots

Scallop Dot-3 spots

Ruffled In Color-2 spots

For more information regarding my ribbon shares click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...