Friday, September 23, 2011

A Little Batty

Happy Fall!  It is officially here in Wisconsin.  The trees are starting to turn and the backyard has more and more leaves on the ground.  This morning as the sun came up and was shining brightly on the trees making them appear golden, I couldn't help but smile.  It's absolutely beautiful.  Don't get me wrong--the first snow, the first robin, and freshly cut hay make me smile too.  Fall is my favorite season.  Oh and it means it's time to make apple crisp and pumpkin bars w/ cream cheese frosting.  YUM!

Today I felt like I was going a little batty.  No no--everything is at it's normal chaotic level in our house.  I meant the stamp set, Batty for You.  It is such a cute little set.  While there was some dust on the case, there was no cobwebs.  BUT there is a web on my card. :)


Supplies needed for this card:
Stamp Set: Batty for You
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Frightful Sight dsp, spider web embossing folder, tasteful trim die (A REAL MUST HAVE), scallop circle, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Staz-on Black In, dimensionals

My 24/7 Stampin Up! Online Store

If you are a subscriber to my blog, please stop by!  Last night, I uploaded my new blog header.  My blog is no longer PINK.  :)  I made the header using MDS.  With a little guidance from Heather Wright-Porto, it is in place. If you don't have My Digital Studio, check it out.  The uses for it are endless.  AND for those of you who have purchased MDS (you know who you are), and haven't played w/ it yet PLEASE get it out and play a little this weekend.  I will warn you--it's addicting like stamping.  ;) 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You did a great job on your header. Lovely! You are one cleaver lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love that set, lost it somehow years ago and hate to re-buy! But really want to every time I see it. Awesome job on your header too. Looks great.

    FYI posting a comment on here is not very easy! Too many steps and sign in spots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy!
    It's just Heather…LOL.
    testing out leaving a comment.
    AT this time I'm logged into my google account so I shouldnt have any problem. I will try again later when I am logged out.


    Love the Batty card!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...