Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lovely As An AUTUMN Tree

The weather has certainly cooled down here in Wisconsin the past few days.  There was much scrambling in the mornings before school for a sweatshirt or light jacket after Riley Kate went out and came back in shivering.

  I am finding it hard to get out from under the blankets in the morning. I stick a toe out from under to test the temperature of the house.  Then I quickly pull my toe right back under where it is warm. 

I don't know if your house it like ours, but turning the heat back on in the fall is VERY hard. It's expensive and we can always put on more clothes, right?   I, even w/ much padding, am always cold when the house falls to the 66 degree mark. It is hard to stamp w/ cold hands. BUT don't get me wrong, I will still continue to try.  LOL

Yesterday, to warm up the house I baked.  The house smelled so good. We had some goodies ready when Dani got home last night.  She made the trip halfway across Wisconsin by herself for the first time yesterday. I was a nervous wreck!  She misses home, but likes college. She's losing weight. She insists that college food is not like Mom's.  I wonder how hard it will be to get her back out the door tomorrow.

I had a couple minutes to stamp.  Literally, this card is a "couple minutes card".
I wanted a quick masculine thank you card.  What do you think??  :)



Supplies need to make this card:
Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Big Shot, Square Lattice Texturez Folder, Aqua Painter

You can find all the supplies you need in my Online Store.




3- 1/8" Taffeta
2-Ruffled Ribbon
2-Scallop Dot

Please contact me at stampiepoo@gmail.com if you are interested.  :)

1 comment:

  1. absolutely gorgeous card....I never think I like fall until I see all the colors and then I realize I do like it...but agree..hate getting up in a cold house in the morning..I am right with you girl...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...