Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wisteria Sympathy

This morning, I looked out the window. Everything was sort of this odd gray/brown color--the grass, the barn, the truck.  After seeing this, I decided that I must take some time and wash my windows.  I love country living, but the dust from our gravel driveway makes a mess of the windows.  I put window washing on my to-do list.  I am a list maker--without my lists I am lost.  Are you like that?  Do you have lists?

One thing on my list is to get some cards ready for my hostess club ladies and some customers who are asking for card kits, but #1 on my list is this little guy....


with his dirty face and all.  :) He is such a smarty pants.  He is taking up a lot of mom's time right now. Although, he is great at helping mom with all the chores around the house.  Hmmm....I wonder how he'd be at washing windows?

Yesterday while he napped, I made a sympathy card.  It seems that there is always a need for these cards.  Sadly, I'm out again and time to stock up. I used to make just 1 of each card I design. Now I make several of the same kind.


Supplies needed for this card:

Stamp set: Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

Why wait?  You can order right here and now on my online store!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...