Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Come to Bethlehem

Today, I took some time to do some custom cards for customers. I had four customers request religious Christmas cards.  It's hard to think Christmas when the leaves are bright and the weather is warm.  In fact, it was hard to keep myself inside today--it is GORGEOUS in Wisconsin. 

It was even harder to stay indoors when Terry and Evan were taunting me.  They kept riding past the window on the four wheeler.  I'm glad Terry had some time at home to play.  He has been very busy the last few weeks working 7 days a week.   Evan is definitely a daddy's boy--it's just because of the toys!  LOL


SU! supplies needed to make this card:

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Staz On jet black, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Accessories: sponges, modern label punch, oval punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, neutrals dsp stack, big shot, rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, I wish we had that stamp set here in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...