Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ho ho Ho! Santa Gift Certificate

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!   The girls and I made and frosted cookies on Christmas Eve and then pulled out all the Classic Christmas DVDs and snuggled up in the living room and watched our favorites.  Our favorite seems to be "The Grinch" with Jim Carrey.  Christmas morning, we got up early made Santa pancakes and opened presents. I made a nice lunch.  We spent the rest of the day enjoying having no place to go.  :)


***The Holiday Mini Catalog is ending on January 3rd. There are so many great products in that catalog. If you still have some on your 'want list', be sure to put in your order right away.

Stampin Up! announced that the adorable Stocking Builder Punch will not be carried over. Once this catalog ends, you will no longer be able to purchase it. I have seen it used it in so many cute ways over the last few months. Everything from stockings to baby booties to hobby horses. To order yours before they are gone, you can go to my online store or email me your order.




Now that Christmas is over I can share Joni's gift certificate. 
 My brother in law, Josh asked me to send him a gift certificate for my sweet sister in law, Joni. I had a bunch of the generic gift certificates from SU!, but I wanted something cute for Josh to give her.  What a wonderful husband to give his wife SU! products. ♥

Here's the front of the gift cerificate.  It's a standard A2 size.  I wanted to fancy it up w/ ribbons and other embellishments, but I was afraid it wouldn't make it through the mail.




Here's the inside.  Yeah, it's a little cheesy, but....  Santa Claus must be from Wisconsin because he LOVES CHEESE!  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...