Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Quilted Bags

I made several bags for last week's craft fair.   I made two of the teal and brown bags.  The first one sold right away and I panicked.  I loved the fabrics.  I immediately shoved the other bag under the table for me.  LOL  Yeah, I'm never going to make a lot from craft fairs if I keep shoving everything I make for them  out of sight and taking them back home. 

Oh well--I {heart} my bag! 
AND I have enough fabric to make a matching checkbook cover.  :)
I made a bunch of black and orange bags for the craft fair. I know black and orange what a color combination.  They are great for Halloween and if you happen to be in a school district that has these as school colors. 

  I have some leftover. So if you are interested in one let me know.  It would be $4.95 to ship in the US.


Small -$8.00 Reversible
Medium- $14 Reversible/Removable Bottom
Large-$18 Reversible/Removable Bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...