Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Diggin' Dinosaurs

It will be soon be Valentine's Day.  I thought it would be nice to make Valentine's for Evan's therapists and teachers.  Evan loves the show "Dinosaur Train" on PBS.  When I spotted the Dinoroar set on page 93 the Idea Book & Catalog, I knew that I had to make some little cards using it from Evan. 


Luckily, Krista had just the right colors for my card this week.  :) 


Here's Evan's Valentines! 

Card Recipe:
Dinoroar stamp set
Soft Suede Cardstock
Watercolor Paper
Aqua Painters
In-Color DSP stack 2010-2012
Twitterpated DSP (Occasions Mini)
Sponge
Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride and Peach Parfait Ink Pads

Now is a great time to purchase all the products you need to make this card.  It's SALE-A-BRATION time!  That means for every $50.00 you spend (before shipping and tax), you receive a free item from the SALE-A-BRATION catalog

SHOP NOW with me!  I'm your 24/7 SU! store.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...