Saturday, February 4, 2012

Somebunny Easter Bags

It's hard not to think that spring is almost here in Wisconsin.  This winter has been the mildest that I can remember.  Most days this winter, I have had to wear just a sweatshirt or a light jacket when I'm outdoors.  In fact, I think the animals think spring is here too. Our chickens are content to be out of the coop and on the way home Thursday night, there were two skunks along the road.  I'm so glad they stayed along the road--I didn't need any of their perfume on my car. Phew! 

Some of my favorite things about spring are the intensely green grass, chicks, and all the baby bunnies.  I think it may be a bit before any of these arrive on the scene, but it was a little like spring  in my stampin' room today.

Today, I  opened the white lunch sacks that I searched and searched for and FINALLY found them at a neighboring Walmart.  If you go looking, they are  in the aisle with the ziploc bags.   I know now that not all Walmart stores carry them so if you don't find them at one, you may find them at another.

Oh and after MANY years of stamping, I decided to try out Stampin' Up! Blender Pens.  I give them two thumbs up.  They are really very easy to use.

I made boy and girl Easter bunny bags.  I think little boys and girls will be excited to find these on Easter Sunday.



Here's the little girl bunny.  She's all decked out in her Pool Party and Peach Parfait dress.  I love her big feet! 


You can see how I cut down a lunch sack and sandwiched it between to pieces of cardstock. 
 Recipe:
Somebunny Stamp Set
Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake Cardstock
Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pads and Staz-on Black ink
Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Dimensionals, Sponge, Blender Pen, Watercolor Paper, Perfect Pennants Die, 2 1/2" circle punch, XL oval punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Sticky Strip and Lunch Bags

Here's one for the boys.  I think the little chick is so sweet.  :)

Again, just a cut off sandwich bag. 


Recipe:
Somebunny stamp set
Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade Cardstock
More Mustard, So Saffron, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Crumb Cake Classic Ink and Staz-On Black ink
Pearls, Dimensionals, Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon, Sponge, Blender Pen, Watercolor Paper, Perfect Pennants Die, 2 1/2" circle punch, XL oval punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Sticky Strip and Lunch Bags



Are you ready for spring like me?  Or are you like my husband waiting for the big snow? 



SHOP NOW with me!  My online store is open 24/7!  AND for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) between now and 3/31, you can earn free merchandise from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  Including the Designer Series Paper, I used to make my bags.  How cool is that?!
 

6 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Now I've got to get that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too stinkin' adorable! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, These little bags are adorable. I think friends and coworkers would be thrilled to have these delivered on their desk or placed secretly on their porch :-) You did a great job. I love the little dinosaurs card you posted too! Your blog header has changed and it is so pretty! I'm going to sign up to get your posts thru email and FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable Wendy! Winter has been very light here in Nova Scotia as well. I'll be glad when spring is here, too! Love your cute lil bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very mild winter here in Indiana, too! Let's hope it stays that way - no surprises! These are adorable, Wendy. I'm going to have to try them - guess I'll have to order the set, first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...