Sunday, March 11, 2012

Have a Seat

It is beautiful here in Wisconsin.  The driveway is no long one big mud puddle.  When I went into town today for groceries, I washed my car.  I forgot that it was silver and not tan.  :) 
The family has been spending more times outdoors too.  The four wheelers made there appearance this afternoon after being stored away for the winter. 
I managed to get 10 loads of laundry washed, hung on the line, brought back in, folded and put away this weekend.  AND I made time to make a card.  This was actually supposed to be my entry for the Cards & Things sketch challenge, but I did didn't take the sketch w/ me to my stampin' room so it's a little different than the sketch.  I guess that's okay, because I do like the card.  

 

I like that this card could be used for any occasion with the quick change of the sentiment.

What SU! set do you find very versatile and you use for all occasions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...