Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's Graduation Time (AGAIN)

Seriously, where did the last year go?  It seems like just yesterday I was full panic mode trying to get eveything prepared for Dani's graduation open house.  Now she has officially completed her first year of college.  She is home again for the summer and has went back to work.  It is so good to have her home.

However I don't know if we'll ever have an empty nest.  We have 3 new babies at our house.  Granted, they aren't human babies. Aunt Laurie gave my 14 year old, Riley Kate two little orphaned lambs for her birthday and they arrived last night. They are super cute and I will have to post some pictures of them soon.

Our other new baby is Max. He is our new bullmatian (bull dog and dalmatian mix) puppy.  He's so sweet and he still has that new puppy smell. 


All the babies require some night time and early morning attention.  I think summer may be alittle  crazy.....here's what my night and morning has been like.  I was up at  midnight w/ Max, 2am with the lambs and 4 am w/ Max.  I decided that at 6am just to get up.... I'm so tired. I definitely know I'm too old for any more human babies. LOL

This weekend starts the graduation 'season'.  We have several to attend this year.  I can't believe these kids are already finishing high school.  The time goes so fast.


I made some 4 x 4 criss cross cards and changed the belly band to coordinate w/ the graduate's school colors.  I absolutely fell in love w/ the CURLY CUTE stamp set--WHY oh WHY did I wait so long to get it?  LOL

4 comments:

  1. Nice grad cards, might have to case them! Max is sooooo cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these graduation cards. I might have to CASE them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy love these cards! You should add them to this weeks challenge at LNS. Cute little puppy also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww did you get him in argyle wi ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...