Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pop up Posie Snack Bags

Sometimes I look over the catalog and I completely overlook some of the coolest products.  That's what I'm finding as I ready myself for the end of mini catalog.  There are so many goodies packed into that catalog. It was only after one of my customers ordered the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit (page 18) that I noticed it.  It is so cute and I love the little "Just for You" stamp that comes in the kit.

 
This month is Hostess Club and I wanted to share my 'find' w/ the ladies in my club. 
 
There are pool party and calypso coral flowers and in the center I used the polka dotted brads from the IB&C. 
 
 


 
I used pretzel bags filled w/ yogurt covered raisins for the pool party bags and chewy mini sweetarts for the calypso coral bags.  I twisted the top of the bag and attached the tag w/ a bit of baker's twine that also comes in the kit.
 
 
 
 Here's the snack bags made up.  Aren't they cute? 




 
 Remember the last day to order from the mini is May 31st.  It's coming up fast.  If you would like products, please email me at stampiepoo@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...