Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Husband Said....

My husband said I would never use the FUZE bottles.  He had no idea WHY I was saving them.  He threatened to throw them out.  He complained about their existence in our house--mind you they were in the basement shoved under a shelf and not in a place that he typically is.  For whatever reason, my box of empty FUZE bottles bothered him.

Now in his defense, it did take me several years to use them.  But sometimes it takes awhile to find just the right project.  Plus I had a little panic because FUZE now comes in plastic bottles.  :(  I had to make sure that the project was worthy of my precious bottles.  LOL

This morning, I made a batch of Muddy Buddies a/k/a Puppy Chow and threw in some Holiday M&Ms for color. Then, I rounded up some of my FUZE bottles and ran them through the dishwasher.



Today was the big day.  My FUZE bottles have a purpose again. They will be Christmas gifts and hopeful bring a smile to the face of those who receive them. May they keep them for years and annoy their husbands w/ them.  LOL 

 
Here's my FUZE bottle all dressed up.  Please notice the top of the bottle has been covers w/ packing paper from Stampin Up!  My husband is pretty freaked out by my stash of that too.  (Gosh, I'm starting to sound like a hoarder.  I swear I'm not really that bad.)


 
I like the little bow on the side of the bottle. 
 
 
 
 Here's a close up of the bottle front.  I absolutely love how it turned out.  It is simple, but pretty. 


 Supplies
FUZE bottle :)
Pool Party Seam Binding
Winter Frost DSP
Festive Flurry Framelits and stamp set
A Banner Christmas stamp set
Label Collection Framelits
Pool Party and Smoky Slate Ink
Whisper White Cardstock
Glue dots, Sticky strip and dimensionals

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...